A seminar is held annually every November prior to Thanksgiving. The specific date will be posted here when it is scheduled each year.
The attached booklet can be downloaded and/or printed. It includes the following
● Surviving the Holidays When Someone You Love Has Died
● Thoughts for Getting Through the Holidays
● Activities for Getting Through the Holidays
● How Can I Help Support Someone I Love As They Grieve?
● Some Do's
● Some Don'ts
● Differences Between “His” and “Her” Grief
● When Children Grieve
● Developmental Stages